Sunday, October 19, 2008

Update

Hi everyone, there's nothing big to update you on. Me and the kids are still here in Orem, Utah. Matthew is still in New York. He had his first angry customers on the phone for HSBC, but he still likes working there. The rink has benefits he wasn't aware of, such as some hockey players paying him to stay on the ice a little longer. Matthew's boss calls them "tips," not bribes. :)

I'm trying to get as many hours in work as I can, my mom is watching the boys Mon-Wed and our friend Leslie is still watching them for me Thursdays and Fridays. Patrick and Stephen love the crafts and activities with Grandma and look forward to playing with Leslie's boys - so both are a good balance for them. I love being back in my old ward and still love our apartment. I'm used to the bugs now - yay for basements!

The cats are great with the kids too! They used to avoid the boys at all costs, but now they're so good with them. Especially Buddy, he'll be pathetically still while Stephen attempts to pick him up again and again. Poor guy.

Matthew's coming for a quick visit this Friday and I am SOOO excited! It will be fun to see each other after being apart so long. As far as we can tell, things are staying the way they are until May. Other than 3 weeks of me and the kids spending Christmas in NY... we'll see how that goes.

We love you all, we appreciate you and we hope your lives are going well! There's nothing predictable about it, I hope it eventually takes you where you WANT to end up!

Love, Amy, Bumblebee and Batman(their Halloween identities)

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going good. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update girl! I am excited to know how Christmas in New York will be! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete