Friday, February 20, 2009

Good word from the good Doctor!

We had our follow-up appointment today, I was shocked at the immense progress of his swollen lymphnodes just today! Dr. Wilde thought he was doing great too and said to set an appointment for Wednesday but to cancel it if the lump is completely gone. If there's any remaining by then, it will most likely be a sack of puss that will need to be drained. Nice, I know. But let's hope there's no lump, so no more doctors! And I never want to go to the hospital again!!!

I wasn't going to have a birthday party for Stephen, but after this, I really want to. How many reminders does a mom need to enjoy the present before it's too late?! So, come for cake and a birthday song at the colorMEkitchen Party. You won't need to buy anything, I just need to spread the word about what colorMEkitchen is all about since it's new. There won't be a presentation or anything, products will just be set up on tables. Look at the colorMEkitchen Parties page on facebook, when you RSVP to attend yes or maybe, you'll get a message with the address. The people living there are paranoid to have their address on the web.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment