Friday, February 26, 2010

Just Because

So I wrote a long post and then blogger had an issue and now it's gone. To sum it up: I'm super duper happy with my awesome boys (stop growing!) and I love my husband Matthew Ray Garner. He bought me beautiful sapphire earrings for valentine's day and while I'm wearing them, I can't stop checking myself out in the mirror. I love Matthew anyway, of course - he is amazing and together, we make a fabulous team!

I took the boys to the Dinosaur museum today with cousins (Lisa my sis in law and their four kids). It was a lot of fun to be out with William finally and fun to be with family! Thanks for coming with us Lisa!

Patrick with Amelia and Brooklyn
Jacob, Amelia and Stephen burying dinosaurs in the "mud"
Patrick, Jacob and Brooklyn - all terrified.
Building a dinosaur

I think Brooklyn and Amelia switched off being scared. So cute!

4 comments:

  1. FUN! Im so glad you are happy! That makes me happy!

    How much is it to get into the dino mus. I know my boys would LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed I was logged into JEntrys account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will remind you to post the pics!! Haha, speaking of pictures... have you found the ones from when Kerri was visiting??

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Fun! Wish I could have gone! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete