Monday, March 15, 2010

William and his fascination with O2

All three of our boys had colds for about 1 week, mostly nasal... then over the last few days, Patrick's added a slight fever (luckily only for one day) and Stephen and William's added coughs. Then Stephen had an ear infection and William started wheezing and was breathing harder and faster than normal.

With help from Matthew's mom and monitoring William's lack of progress, we decided to go to the ER. The poor guy does have RSV. He needed to be on oxygen and they were concerned about dehydration, so they kept us over night. Luckily, all he needs is oxygen and suction of boogers, so we got to take him home on oxygen. I also get to take him into the hospital to get a deeper suction a couple more times today. Let's just all hope and pray he improves from now on and it goes away quickly so he can be his normal self.

1 comment:

  1. well I do have to agree....O2 is nice.

    But poooor baby!!! Give him kisses for me. I dont wanna kiss him...what if I get him sick?

    ReplyDelete