For anyone that read my last post before I deleted it, I'm sorry. I was upset yesterday and needed to vent. If you didn't read it, it wasn't attacking anyone, it was just me having a pity party for myself being stressed out and angry at life.
I'm cool now. lol
Life is hard and I accept this challenge. I will do my best to make it work and take it day to day. And if things fall into place to make things easier, then yay. If not, it is what it is and I'll always have my family no matter what.
Amy - I did read your blog before you deleted it and although I can see why you deleted it, I am glad I read it first. I like that you admit you having a hard time and that you are willing to work hard to make things better for yourself now and later. I am glad you have this little blog that I can read to keep up on your life. You are a great person and even though we only ever got to hang out for a very short period of time, I am so glad we had it. You were such a positive influence on me and I often think about you. Keep on being awesome and remember that we are rooting for you! You can do whatever you put your mind to!
ReplyDeleteTruth is sometimes life is just rough! I have come to the conclusion that it is all work...And sometimes that work is exciting and rewarding and sometimes it just isn't! I hope you have an upswing soon! As for food, I struggle too, and I find moderation in All things is best for me. I have to have some chocolate or I go nuts! Good luck with all your struggles! know you are thought of and aren't alone At all!
ReplyDeleteGah!! I started to read but then we had to leave so I was going to read it when we got back...WE ARE BACK AND YOU DELETED IT! Dang it!
ReplyDeleteI read it and I took no offense to it. Life is hard at times, we are all faced with different trials. Everyone is entitled to a vent post here and there, we are all your friends here and we are here to love you, not judge you.
ReplyDeleteRemedy, thank you so much. I wish our "time together" lasted longer too, but I remember it all the time! You are an awesome person too!
ReplyDeleteShepherd Fam, I was happy to know you in New York and I really appreciate your kind words. Thank you!
Leslie, It's okay you missed it. Here's the summary: IUD- guilty about it, overweight - excuse, excuse, boo-hoo my life is so horrendous. I want to lose weight and I'm tired. :)
Candi, thank you so much! I know I'm allowed to vent. And I don't regret posting it... but just the way I don't want to hear a bad song over and over, I don't want that post to be there forever, ya know? :) I love you and I appreciate your understanding.