I can't believe I haven't visited the blogging world since I announced the arrival of baby #4. We did find out we're expecting our first girl. Matthew and I still can't grasp that concept. It's like an alien species as far as newborns are concerned in this family... we're super excited though. We can't agree on our name and as much as I wish we could narrow down the list, it seems to just be getting bigger.
Matthew's job has taken a huge turn. Whether it's for the worse or better, only time and Matthew will tell. ha ha... he was programming applications for the iPhone and iPad for 9 months, when he discovered he could help a little with the company's human resources. Matthew was thinking 2-3 hours a week would be good and he could program the rest. Some hiring and firings were taking place, and since Matthew received his degree in HR - they filled his plate full time with HR duties. Wow. It's very different, people like putting their degree to good use and Matthew certainly has a new kind of stress on his shoulders. I'm happy for him working those HR muscles and hopefully it will become a happy balance between the two worlds when HR needs slow down. Good luck honey!
My pregnancy is absolutely peachy. The only proof I have of being pregnant is my growing abdomen and lack of getting my mind off of a particular food every week. My body likes making girls and if this is the way every pregnancy was, we'd have 20 kids. Okay, maybe not. But, still, I like the vacation from puking and wetting myself.
Patrick loves school and friends. Really, a kid could easily gain a better education from his mother at home, but nothing can replace the recess and classroom atmospheres. I love hearing about his friends and adventures at school. I'm taking the boys' pictures this weekend, I'll put them up to show off how handsome they are when they're done.
Stephen is learning at home, I am secretly hoping we can skip Kindergarden because he's always been one that needs to be mentally occupied or he'll go animal on you. We're already working on spelling because he recognizes, writes and knows sounds of letters.
William is almost 2 years old! I can't believe that I'm saying that. It's funny because he's been treated more like a baby than the other boys due to his cuddly nature and lack of desire to walk/run early. We're working on talking because he used to use more words and everything gradually turned into sounding like "booh"... we'll see how it goes.
Congrats on the girl. I have a little girl (3 1/2 months), and she is so much fun. My pregnancy was really easy with her. It must be something with girls. She is going to be so spoiled. I love little girls.
ReplyDeleteIf you want craft ideas, go to pinterest.com and request an invite. It's the BEST site ever for that kind of thing. Seriously.
ReplyDelete