Did they know you recorded that? We were told they don't allow recordings just to save their butts if there's an accident or something but we did get pictures. I don't know if I would be able to see a video of mine because it looks like it hurts the child lol. Csecs are crazy! My first one I felt a lot of pressure like you did from what it sounds like but my second, I felt nothing. The first was with an epideral and the second was with a spinal. I will be getting a spinal from now on if thats what made the huge difference.
They allow you to start recording right when they're pulling the baby out. They had no idea she would be so difficult. The nurse says, "you're doing great amy," when they make the 2nd incision.
Man! They just dig around in there, dont they!
ReplyDeleteI was told the baby usually "pops out" easier than this one!
DeleteDid they know you recorded that? We were told they don't allow recordings just to save their butts if there's an accident or something but we did get pictures. I don't know if I would be able to see a video of mine because it looks like it hurts the child lol. Csecs are crazy! My first one I felt a lot of pressure like you did from what it sounds like but my second, I felt nothing. The first was with an epideral and the second was with a spinal. I will be getting a spinal from now on if thats what made the huge difference.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm definitely looking into the spinal next time then!
DeleteThey allow you to start recording right when they're pulling the baby out. They had no idea she would be so difficult. The nurse says, "you're doing great amy," when they make the 2nd incision.
ReplyDelete