"Learning hour" where we focus on math, writing and hands-on science. (This is aside from reading Patrick does every night)
Seven Peaks - we have our "pass of all passes" that gets us in FREE and the boys have loved it in the past. Sariah does too :) She loves being outdoors, in water - she's such a good little princess!
Camping - Matthew and I promised to do more this year! All it takes is prep, time and gas - the cheapest vacation!
Making stuff - to keep me from going crazy, I'm making hair clips, earrings and whatever else I see and like and go "hey I can make that." For all you crocheters out there - hats off, I don't have the patience and focus!
Here are some cute pics of the kids :) I take way more from my phone because it's just so handy.
5 Years OLD
2 1/2 Years old
4 months already





No comments:
Post a Comment