Monday, February 23, 2009

Matthew's coming back to Utah next week!

Stephen's situation has taken much attention, so many people don't know he's coming back here for sure and he's packing up this weekend and starting the drive! He'll probably arrive on Wednesday.

Me and the boys are way excited. And I can't say it enough, I'm so ready for the sun to set on this day. This has been the hardest six months of my life - I learned so much and gained so much, but, "check, please!" I'm finished with this one.

We are looking forward to seeing you honey, drive safe!!!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! I am so happy for your family to be reunited! Though I am sad you won't be out here, I am so glad I got to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I haven't checked blogs for awhile, and I totally missed all of Stephen's drama. He seems like such a sweet and happy boy! Thank goodness he is okay, and what a week you and Patrick had. I am so glad it all worked out ok! I hope that the new apartment and the new chapter of your life will be nothing but fantastic. I'll call you when we come for Heather's wedding, hopefully we can spend more time together this time! love you girl! Good luck moving!

    ReplyDelete