Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pictures!

I don't really have any NEW good news. The company Matthew works for is being bought by Adobe. We believe his department is necessary and won't be touched one minute, then worry they'll be redundant and have to cut back the next... hopefully we'll have a solid idea next week.

This pregnancy is still hard and stuck in the mud as far as progress with the Gestational Diabetes. I'm still not gaining weight, but ketones are dwindling, so that's better. Little guy keeps kicking away.

I realized I put a lot of pictures on facebook, but hardly any on the blog! So here you go This is possibly Baby WILLIAM. Matthew's finally decided. We both like the name and now we have to figure out a middle name and try using it out loud for a couple weeks and we'll know for sure! I was 20 weeks along for this photo.
It's hard to remind them we go to the zoo to SEE animals, not to become them. They're still cute though!

Matthew's Dad Aaron joined us at a park in Salt Lake for some fun and pizza. I love this picture. Even the boys and the dog cooperated!
We hope everyone is doing well, love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I love the name William! But William Welling sounds kind of funny. Too many "l's"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how big the boys are! Wow. I guess it HAS been that long since I first met you guys! :) Stephen is GORGEOUS! Not that Patrick isn't a beautiful kid, too, maybe it's just that picture, but boy, is he a little "looker!" :) Great photo!!

    ReplyDelete