Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holy Cow, October's almost through!

HELLO
So... I should blog more. :) The pregnancy is going fine, same drama as usual, it's just routine now. The baby's still healthy as far as we know, and kicking like crazy! Time is flying by. Only 9 weeks until I'm induced if I hadn't gone in to labor on my own. That sounds so short! Do you know what that means? Christmas is really close! We're stuck here for Thanksgiving and Christmas, which is fine by me.

MOVING AGAIN?!
We just moved from upstairs to downstairs, because rent is cheap and we didn't want to move anywhere but our old ward. I got a call from a friend in our old ward about a 3 bedroom apartment opening up. It's only $80 more than we're paying now. Um, yes, please? 3 kids in a 2 bedroom, I'm sure would've only been cool for half of a day. So, this weekend, we make the move! Then we better not have to move for a LONG, LONG time!

Job Hunting Again?!
Many of you have heard that Omniture was bought by Adobe. We had no idea what would happen with Matthew. We knew there was a possibility he wouldn't be able to stay, since he was hired as a "temporary" employee anyway. Yesterday, we received the news, he's being let go on November 6th. It was a blessing and a miracle that he got this job when he did. It was right about the time they were reducing my hours by 30% on a consistant basis at Nu Skin, this job financially saved us. Now we find ourselves facing the reality of the unknown again and all I can say is, please pray that things work out somehow. I love you Matthew! You worked extremely hard and this situation bites, but we'll make it!

The BOYS!!!
Patrick and Stephen are so funny. They have so much fun as brothers. They play fight, they really fight, and when one of them is not around, the other one asks where they are and doesn't know what to do with himself. So cute! Patrick turns 5 next month, I can't believe it. And soon Stephen will be 3. They're both aware of baby William and are looking forward to him coming. Stephen thinks William is going to punch him, and said he'll have to punch him back. I knew older siblings could be mean to little babies, I didn't know it was premeditated. We'll keep a close eye on that dude.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment