William couldn't let us off too easily, so he's going to be on oxygen for hopefully only 2-4 weeks. It's a very tiny amount, and only because he gets tired and takes shallow breaths sometimes.
Tomorrow morning, between 9-11am, our baby will feel like ours! We'll have new challenges like keeping a cat from attacking the oxygen tube or his older brothers from yanking the canula out of his nose or setting off alarms! Patrick and Stephen are quite excited to see baby William and be able to hold him. We've been having hand-washing talk every day since before he was born, Stephen rehearsed to me how he washes his hands today - so cute. :)
Thank you all very much for your love and support... we know you've been praying for us and William and it means so much. He is a cutie and gets mad at me for not being the greatest at dressing or bathing him around all the wires and tubes, but I'm getting better. He's nursing like a pro and never fails when we're looking for a poopie diaper. I love him so much and I am SO EXCITED to be getting him home tomorrow!!!
Sorry I'm behind on the times and just finding out William made it into the world! Congrats! And yay for you keeping at it with the breastfeeding! He's beautiful and looks just like his brothers!! :) Hope things continue going well!
ReplyDelete